ICU RN Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a ICU RN to join our team.
- Performs other duties as assigned;
- Educates the patient, family, and significant other(s) about measures that promote, maintain, and restore health or promote comfort;
- Availability – meets attendance standards; is punctual; works when needed;
- Decision Making – displays sound judgment; works with minimal supervision;
- Interpersonal Relationships – cooperates, communicates and works well with others;
- Reliability – completes tasks assigned; follows up as needed;
- Customer Focus – lives organizational and departmental service standards;
- Adheres to Policy – follows CHI ST. Luke’s Memorial Hospital rules, policies, procedures and guidelines;
- Initiative – seeks out productive duties in absence of guidance; is a self-starter;
- Quality – completes work with accuracy and thoroughness;
- Productivity – efficiently utilizes time in accomplishing work;
- Professionalism – represents CHI St. Luke’s Memorial Hospital positively in actions and appearance.
- Night shift;
- Must have 2+ years of ICU experience;
- RN license;
- BLS and ACLS (current).