ICU Travel Nurse Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a ICU Travel Nurse to join our team.
- Manage the care of adult patients experiencing life-threatening problems that require complex assessment, high-intensity therapies, and interventions;
- Provide respiratory and ventilator management for patients;
- Quickly focus and prioritize in an ever-changing environment of complex clinical situations;
- Utilize advanced technology and evidence-based guidelines in caring for the patients in the CVICU.
- BLS and ACLS Required;
- Active RN license in specified state;
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program;
- One year of recent experience as an RN in an ICU environment and two years of RN experience.