Imaging Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Imaging Assistant to join our team.
- Schedule MRI exams ordered for inpatients;
- Assisting technologists with various duties such as transporting and moving patients and identifying images for processing;
- Respond to inquiries concerning the activities and operation of department by referring to established policies and procedures;
- Obtain patient information, lab results, prior images for Radiologist review prior to scheduling biopsy procedures;
- Responsible to Ultrasound, Okemos, Sparrow Health Center Lansing and Mammography duties as assigned for relief during vacations, sick calls, etc;
- Greet patients and obtain pertinent patient demographic/insurance information for registration to process orders for patient exams;
- Distribute and call radiology preliminary results to ED, Critical Care and Nursing Units and referring physicians;
- Fix patient files in PACS System (demographics with correct images);
- Answer incoming phone calls;
- Copy films from PACS for referring physicians and patient pick up.
- Natural Horsemanship;