Insurance Biller Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Insurance Biller to join our team.
- Monitor and complete activities in Epic;
- Monitor, research, and respond to emails in Outlook;
- Attend pre-renewal meetings and process special handling and complex bills;
- Record, store, and maintain accounting information in either written form or by electronic filing system;
- May generate reports, other records, handle paperwork and perform day-to-day administrative tasks;
- Answer billing hotline to assist office with billing inquiries;
- Process Agency Bill billings including endorsements, audits, cancellations, extensions, new accounts, renewals, reports and fees;
- Communicate with the Field Office on billing activities that are unclear;
- Reconcile/Resolve outages to the Ledger caused by the billing process;
- Perform quality checks on other billers.
- Ability to read and understand work related documents;
- Know and demonstrate accounting and bookkeeping principles and practices;
- Detail oriented;
- Successfully demonstrates the principles and processes for providing customer service, including quality service standards;
- The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to come up with logical answers;
- Ability to work effectively under stress or time constraint;
- Ability to demonstrate strong professional communication skills, both oral and written;
- Ability to work well in teams;
- The ability to focus/concentrate to deliver expected work products, even while performing a task over a period of time;
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions using a calculator or computer.