Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Full Time Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Full Time to join our team.
- Leads by example and performs hands on care, answers call lights and assist C.N.A.’s in their duties when needed;
- Supervise nursing partners as assigned. Complete performance evaluations as required (two times per year);
- Working with the interdisciplinary care team, to assure accurate patient assessment and development/revision of individualized plans of care;
- Assures the personal dignity and physical safety of each patient. Assist patients to attain the highest level of self-care possible;
- Assure that nursing partners have been assigned duties;
- Assist physician during rounds;
- Observe / monitor patient demeanor;
- Honor, support and protect the proprietary right of patients and company;
- Responsible for safeguarding medication inventory;
- Record dosages in medical records;
- Daily inventory count of medication supply and receiving incoming shipments;
- Actively participate in CAFR preparation and start audit process;
- Contact other centers to verify dosages as needed;
- Accurately documenting all events related to clients and completes any related documents as required by state or federal requirements;
- Assisting the client in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
- Licensed Practical Nurse for the state of Georgia;
- Basic typing skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft products;
- Understanding of opiate addition and medical terminology;
- Minimum 1 year of direct patient contact;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.