Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN – LTC Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN – LTC to join our team.
- Supervising CNAs;
- Complete and monitor wound care (basic cleaning and bandaging wounded areas);
- Conduct physical assessments and administer safe and accurate medication dosages;
- Assisting doctors and RNs and more;
- Assess and monitor the signs and symptoms indicating patients physiological changes;
- Monitoring fluids and managing IVs.
- Clean Background Check and Clean Drug Screen;
- Active Applicable State Licensure;
- One year experience required;
- American Heart Association issued BLS;
- We do not provide H-1B visa sponsorship;
- Experience or familiarity with EMR needed;
- Must have no less than 1 year of Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) experience;
- Must have at least 1 year of Skilled Nursing/Long Term Care experience;
- Active LPN State License required;
- American Heart Association issued BLS card/certification.