Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN NEW RATES Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN NEW RATES to join our team.
- Supervision of CNA, and other specialized support staff;
- Assessment: assess, care plan, evaluate and coordinate a resident’s care in cooperation with the interdisciplinary team;
- Document residents condition in the medical record concisely and accurately;
- Medication and Treatment Administration;
- Communication: communicate between shifts any changes in resident condition.
- Valid Nursing licensure in Massachusetts;
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing;
- Valid CPR certification;
- At least 1 year of nursing experience (preferred);
- Computer skills are highly valuable, but actual knowledge of our EMR will be taught during the orientation process.