Medical Assistant/LPN Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Medical Assistant/LPN to join our team.
- Perform triage and provide timely follow-up regarding lab results;
- Work with care managers;
- Complete necessary documentation using electronic health records;
- Ensure equipment is in proper working order;
- Performs other duties as assigned;
- Carry out procedures ordered by the physician;
- Give injections, perform phlebotomy, EKGs, treadmills, medical procedures and laboratory procedures;
- Assist with OSHA & HIPAA compliance;
- Assist with exams/procedures;
- To take patients’ vital signs, BP, medical history, medication history, etc;
- Answer and return calls to patients and other entities.
- Showcase exceptional customer service skills;
- Time management – managing one’s own time and time of others;
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions;
- At least two years’ experience in a physician’s practice or other clinical setting;
- High school or GED equivalent;
- Medical knowledge, including medical terminology and medications;
- Computer literacy and experience with an EHR;
- Graduate of an accredited CMA program;
- Phlebotomy Experience;
- Current CPR/BLS certification.