Memory Care Resident Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Memory Care Resident Assistant to join our team.
- Able to develop resident specific Montessori Based Dementia Program using comprehensive life review/development of ISP;
- Review/demonstration of Bridge to Rediscovery dining program concepts, expectations and requirements;
- Able to identify and utilize the 5 categories of Montessori Based Dementia Programs;
- Able to provide return demonstrations in developing a resident specific program box;
- Able to identify location of the Bridge to Rediscovery policies and procedures and use of;
- Performs Bridge to Rediscovery Neighborhood scheduling for programs care/environment reviewed and demonstrated;
- Able to perform missing person drill and Bridge to Rediscovery evacuation procedures;
- Utilizes instructions provided for the Bridge to Rediscovery Montessori Based Dementia Programming concepts;
- Able to identify the location of the resident service/care plans. Able to discuss plan and rationale with family and new employees;
- Able to identify (and articulate) the Bridge to Rediscovery philosophy and mission statement reviewed;
- Able to identify environmental safety requirements for Bridge to Rediscovery neighborhood reviewed;
- Able to follow instructions provided for conducting a Montessori Based Dementia Programs (group/individual).
- Experience in a hospital, home care, or nursing home setting;
- CNA/HHA certified;
- CPR Certified.