Nuclear Medicine Tech Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Nuclear Medicine Tech to join our team.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement;
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm”;
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- Current, valid State of Arizona (MRTBE) Nuclear Medicine Technologist license (CNMT);
- Current, valid ARRT(N) or NMTCB Nuclear Medicine Technology credential;
- Basic computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Windows;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing providing excellent customer service;
- Proficient in performing Nuclear Medicine procedures;
- Current AHA BLS for Healthcare Provider certification;
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience preferred; Cerner strongly preferred;
- Desirable characteristics include at least two years of experience in a hospital or medical related environment;
- Must have successfully completed formal Nuclear Medicine training in a AMA approved school;
- ACLS and PALS preferred;
- Must maintain current Fire Safety cards;
- ARRT Registry in Radiologic Technology, Nuclear Medicine or NMTCB, current State Licensure;
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience in a hospital and radiology department as a Nuclear Medicine Tech;
- Licensed as a Certified Radiologic Technologist;
- BLS required.