Nurse Anesthetist Job Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Nurse Anesthetist Job to join our team.
- Order, initiate or modify pain relief therapy, utilizing intravenous analgesia and/or regional anesthetic techniques;
- Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of anesthesia equipment and supplies;
- Collaborate with staff anesthesiologists in the provision of anesthesia care per AR 40-68 and WAMC Department of Anesthesia Services SOPs.
- Master’s degree in nursing anesthesia, from an accredited program;
- Certified registered nurse anesthetist;
- Must be between 21 and 42 years of age (age waiver may be requested);
- S. citizenship (Active duty) or a permanent resident (Army Reserve);
- Possess a current Advanced Practice Registered Nursing license in any state or the District of Columbia at all times;
- Hold current certification from the Council on Certification/Re-certification of Nurse Anesthetists;
- U.S. citizenship (Active duty) or a permanent resident (Army Reserve);
- Shall have, and maintain, current certification on Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advance Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS).