Nurse Practitioner – Full Time Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Nurse Practitioner – Full Time to join our team.
- In-Patient Acute Psychiatric Hospital setting;
- Assist with coverage for other practitioners;
- Prescribing & Administering Mediations;
- Complete Initial Psych Evaluations & follow up visits;
- Average 15 patients/daily.
- Master’s Degree;
- Must meet company driving standards;
- DEA License;
- In-Patient experience preferred;
- Must have valid state driver license and be able to drive a car;
- Psychiatric training &/or experience;
- Must be able to independently travel to assigned locations;
- Board Certification – Nurse Pratitioner;
- Must meet company’s automobile liability insurance standards and provide proof of coverage;
- Must be able to travel by public transportation, and airplanes.