Nurses care for adults who are sick, injured or have physical disabilities.
Nurse Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Nurse to join our team.
- Comply with federal and state privacy rules, including 42 CFR Parts 160, 164 as well as applicable clinic policies and procedures;
- Schedule and screen patient to be seen by Medical Director;
- Observe / monitor patient demeanor;
- Responsible for safeguarding medication inventory;
- Honor, support and protect the proprietary right of patients and company;
- Record dosages in medical records;
- Actively participate in CAFR preparation and start audit process;
- Contact other centers to verify dosages as needed;
- Daily inventory count of medication supply and receiving incoming shipments;
- Collect fees and perform daily cash reconciliation in absence of the cashier personnel;
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care;
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses;
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned;
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition;
- Current license issued within the United States.
- Understanding of opiate addition and medical terminology;
- Minimum 1 year of direct patient contact;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Licensed Practical Nurse (Licensed in the state of the job location);
- Experience in the field of substance use disorders preferred, but not required;
- Nursing Homes;
- BLS certified;
- Licensed Practical Nurse;
- Completed Certified Medical Assistant program;
- Passion to work with the elderly and/or disabled population;
- Professional liability insurance;
- Acls (aha);
- LPN or RN license.