Oncology Registered Nurse Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Oncology Registered Nurse to join our team.
- Follows Standard Precautions usingpersonal protective equipment;
- Serves as the primary coordinator ofall disciplines for patient care;
- Monitors, records and communicatespatient condition as appropriate;
- Carries out physician orders andassesses plans to administer patient care;
- Provides age and culturallyappropriate care;
- Instructs and educates patients andfamilies;
- Administers medications, changesdressings, and cleans wounds;
- Coordinates discharge planning needswith members as needed;
- Utilizing computerized documentationsystems and monitors vital signs;
- Orients and mentors new staffmembers;
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm”;
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement;
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- One year of relevant experience preferred;
- Licensure/certification/registration: Appropriate state RN licensure required. BLS Healthcare Provider required. ACLS, PALS preferred.