Optical Sales Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Optical Sales Representative to join our team.
- Key account plans and win strategy development;
- Forecasting for monthly, quarterly, annual, 2 year and 5 year business reports;
- Quote follow-up;
- Participate in plant and program management reviews, to ensure timely and seamless communication between functional areas and customer;
- General account management and follow-up with key accounts;
- Quote and proposal generation.
- Technical aptitude;
- Comfortable with cross-functional interactions;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Direct sales experience in optics and/or EO/IR sensor systems;
- Action Oriented Formal and Informal Communications within team and with management;
- 20% travel on average, but as needed to ensure growth of product line;
- Team Oriented;
- Delivery of presentations – typically MS PowerPoint;
- Cross-functional engagement;
- MS Office Products;
- Limited international travel.