Optician/Optical Sales Specialist Job Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Optician/Optical Sales Specialist Job to join our team.
- Eyewear adjustment and minor repair;
- Merchandising frames, lenses, and eyewear accessories;
- Manage eyewear orders and patient pick-up;
- Work with patients in finding the proper eyewear fitting;
- Work with patients to customize their eyewear;
- Assist patients in making frame selections;
- Assisting with answering phones and scheduling appointments as needed;
- Coordinate order pickups and deliveries;
- Make small adjustments to frames and lenses;
- Some front office tasks;
- Conduct pre-testing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Proven customer service experience; strong sales ability and an eye for fashion;
- Optical experience preferred but not required;
- High level of initiative and ability to work well in a team environment;
- Basic computer knowledge; Microsoft Office skills helpful;
- Focused on details; quick study; reliable; able to multitask;
- Comfortable with sales and making transactions;
- Works well in a team environment;
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite software programs and other clinic-specific software;
- Fashion savvy and enjoy helping people make fashion decisions;
- Prior experience in the Optometry field required.