Part Time Evening Caregiver Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Part Time Evening Caregiver to join our team.
- Help client with daily activities;
- Observes and reports any changes in the client’s mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to immediate supervisor;
- Prepare and serve meals as directed;
- Use equipment and supplies safely and properly;
- Assists client with all personal care functions as needed;
- Helps provide a clean, safe, and healthy environment by performing light housekeeping tasks and helping with laundry;
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards.
- Able to work every other weekend and every other holiday;
- Must have a high school diploma or GED;
- Reliable transportation and valid automobile insurance;
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects 50 lbs as needed.