Part-time Pharmacist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Part-time Pharmacist to join our team.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations;
- Dispense medical cannabis medications based on patient’s physician recommendations;
- Comply with state laws as regulated by the state medical cannabis program;
- Maintains control of the inventory and rotates the inventory as needed;
- Obtains approval granted by the state and checks patient certifications through the secure online portal;
- Submit and review the state prescription monitoring program;
- Supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current pharmacist registration;
- Individual patient consultations to determine the best therapy in conjunction with the recommendations made by patient’s physician;
- Maintain records along with removing outdated and damaged drugs from the dispensary inventory;
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Satisfactory completion of any PA State required Medical Cannabis education programs;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- High Energy, Patient Focused;
- Retail experience mandatory (Experience at a Walgreens, CVS, etc. is a plus);
- 3-5 years of experience;
- Ability to learn and understand cannabinoids and how they interact with the human body;
- Ability to work effectively with employees, management, patients, governmental agencies, community members and the general public;
- Bachelor’s degree in the Pharmacy or PharmD. An active license in good standing without restrictions.