Patient Care Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Patient Care Specialist to join our team.
- Maintain an organized and clean store;
- Manage the visitor log;
- Suggesting dosage starting points for new patients;
- Help patients make the right choices by knowing how the different methods of cannabis affect patients differently;
- Ensure security measures and safety compliance for the store;
- Assist in verifying the accuracy of orders when being delivered;
- Reporting of employee issues or patient situations;
- Correct cash handling;
- Maintenance of hard copy files (when required);
- Verification of proper paperwork, documentation and ID for patients.
- Retail experience mandatory;
- 1 – 5 years’ experience in customer service;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- High Energy, Patient Focused, Compassionate;
- Ability to learn and understand cannabinoids and how they interact with the human body;
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Ability to work effectively with employees, management, patients, governmental agencies, community members and the general public.