Pediatric dentists focus on dentistry for children and special-needs patients.
Pediatric Dentist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Pediatric Dentist to join our team.
- Following up with parents after treatment to ensure successful execution;
- Educating parents and children on proper brushing and flossing techniques;
- Helping children establish good oral health habits at an early age;
- Reviewing x-rays to assist in diagnosing and proper course of treatment;
- Dental Anesthesiologist;
- High Earning Opportunity. Earn $400,000 + 1 st Base $250,000 vs. above avg. %;
- Top of the line, Fully Digital State of the Art Technology;
- Great Benefits Package;
- Practice as you prefer, not as you are told;
- Full Schedule from Day One. Strong Patient Flow;
- Warm and friendly atmosphere with a compassionate, knowledgeable staff;
- Sign on / Relocation Bonus;
- Beautiful, Brand New Office;
- Flexible Work Schedule.
- DMD or DDS;
- Pediatric Specialty Certificate;
- Ability to maintain state required coverage;
- Valid state license;
- Experience with kids required;
- Current state license to practice dentistry in Texas or the ability to obtain a Texas dental license;
- DDS or DMD degree, licensed in the state of Florida;
- Commitment to quality patient care and patient education of dental health;
- Proof of and ability to maintain malpractice insurance;
- Dr. should be comfortable performing all phases of pediatric dentistry;
- Background experience in conscious sedation and hospital dentistry;
- Excellent compensation ($325,000-$375,000 DOE) plus benefits- 401K + Medical, CE contribution, paid malpractice;
- Must have or be obtaining a pediatric dentistry certificate;
- The position is full time (M-F) with a minimum of 4 working days per week, 8 am – 5 pm.