Pharmacist – PRN Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Pharmacist – PRN to join our team.
- Assist customers with any pharmacy needs;
- filling prescriptions;
- Help with other operational duties.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate;
- Pharm D or BS in Pharmacy required. Prefer Board Certification and/or Residency;
- Must be able to push/pull carts weighing up to 200 pounds;
- Ability to provide clinical staffing for the functioning of the hospital pharmacy;
- Must be able to work with hands for up to 12 hours a day;
- Must be able to walk, stand, and work for extended periods of time without relief;
- Licensed pharmacist boht in OH and KY with 3 years acute care hospital experience within the last 5 years;
- Must possess dexterity of arms, hands, and fingers bilaterally;
- Must be able to transport and/or lift an object intermittently throughout the workday up to a maximum of 20 pounds.