Pharmacy Technician – Part Time Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Pharmacy Technician – Part Time to join our team.
- Other duties as assigned;
- Work with the pharmacist to assist in the pharmacy functions and keeping the pharmacy in compliance with all federal and state requirements;
- Perform various clerical duties relating to the department;
- Receive and process wholesaler medication orders;
- Help maintain a clean organized work environment;
- Provide exceptional customer service to all patients and members of the clinic staff;
- Occasional medication delivery to consumers;
- Order, receive and store incoming pharmacy supplies;
- Verify medication stock and enter data in computer to maintain inventory records.
- PTCB Certification is preferred, but not required for all states;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills;
- Some Pharmacy Technician experience is required;
- Candidates for the position will be subject to a standard reference, background check and drug screening;
- Must be a licensed Pharmacy Technician in the state of New Hampshire;
- Must be a licensed pharmacy technician in the state of ohio.