Physical Therapist Assistant – PRN Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Physical Therapist Assistant – PRN to join our team.
- Performs resident care and resident related activities as directed by the Physical Therapist.
- Graduate of an Accredited Physical Therapist Assistant’s Program. Also Referred to as: PTA, PTA/L;
- Proven ability to demonstrate teamwork and responsiveness to a health care environment found in Long Term Care;
- Interest in sub-acute, geriatric rehabilitation and general rehabilitation;
- Successful completion of state licensure process of Physical Therapist Assistant where applicable;
- Licensure as a Physical Therapist Assistant;
- Licensed to practice as a Physical Therapist Assistant in the state of Arizona;
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS for Healthcare Provider certification;
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience preferred; Cerner strongly preferred;
- Previous experience in an acute care or outpatient setting;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing providing excellent customer service;
- Basic computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Windows;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities/tasks in a fast paced environment.