Physician Assistant General Surgery Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Physician Assistant General Surgery to join our team.
- Per collaborative agreement;
- Willingness to expand current surgical expertise and learn how to assist on different specialties;
- Ability to lift, sit, stand, or squat;
- Frequent lifting to 20+ lbs. in addition to bending, reaching, standing, walking, and kneeling;
- Frequent pre-op and post-op patient positioning;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Provide health care services to patients under direction and responsibility of physician including assessing and educating patients;
- Strong organization and documentation skills;
- Constantly seeing, hearing, and speaking.
- Current, unrestricted Kansas Physician Assistant license;
- Relevant ED experience considered;
- Basic Life Support (BLS);
- 1-3 years of surgery experience;
- Current DEA Certificate.