PRN Nurse Practitioner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a PRN Nurse Practitioner to join our team.
- Performs other duties as assigned;
- Demonstrates proficiency in technical/procedural skills, as appropriate based on specialty and training;
- Collaborates in research projects and protocols; and routinely applies evidence based best practices to patient care;
- Conducts and documents comprehensive initial and ongoing physical examinations based on age and diagnosis, including psychological status.
- Accuracy and ability to exercise considerable judgment;
- Ability to maintain current customer service, clinical, and technical skills;
- Ability to identify opportunities and provide suggestions for improvements in departmental policy, procedures, and protocols;
- Proficient use of EMR in the delivery of care.