Process Improvement Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Process Improvement Manager to join our team.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities for the portfolio and provides preliminary sizing for prioritization;
- Reflects functional understanding of company’s core financial performance;
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding timing, goals, and objectives on assignments;
- Establishes strong collaborative relationships with both internal and external Customer Solutions partners;
- Develops and delivers presentations to communicate proposals, initiatives and progress;
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all initiatives they are managing with particular focus on financial performance;
- Develop costs based analysis to help justify costs associated with key process solutions;
- Working hours from 11 am to 7 pm.
- A bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, or a related field;
- Minimum of five years related experience required, including at least two years in a management role, and project management experience;
- Specific experience in operations and process improvement strongly preferred.