QA Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a QA Coordinator to join our team.
- Support special projects, such as validation, site priority, or new products as required;
- Advanced knowledge in cGMP, CFR and other regulations in order to assure quality compliance;
- Administer electronic systems using established procedures and guidelines to support lot release of raw materials, components and finished goods;
- Update departmental documents such as SOPs as required;
- Performs review of documents related to change management such as work order review;
- Perform review of technical documents such as for equipment and process validation, automation and computer validation;
- The incumbent is responsible for adhering to all GSK safety guidelines and procedures;
- Manages or supports closure of Quality system records including investigations, corrective and preventative actions, and change control.
- Minimum 1 year’s industrial experience in quality organizations, either in operations or assurance functions;
- BS or BA in relevant technical discipline. Sufficient technical depth or professional experience will be considered in lieu of technical degree.