Quality Control Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quality Control Coordinator to join our team.
- Develop and follow established procedures and guidelines;
- Perform QC rounds at each stage of the manufacturing process;
- Prioritize work and make decisions to catch and prevent issues in a timely manner;
- Explore opportunities for production efficiencies;
- Perform QC at the digital printers, bindery and lettershop before they begin the main run;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Basic knowledge of the principles and practices associated with printing and mailing;
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Ability to utilize basic computer software applications, including Microsoft Excel;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all departments;
- Knowledge of USPS regulations is preferred;
- Ability to read and evaluate press, bindery and mailroom instructions;
- Minimum 3 years of QC experience in the printing or direct mail industry, or equivalent combination of related experience;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
- Basic knowledge of the principles of project management.