Quality Improvement Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quality Improvement Coordinator to join our team.
- Provide support for the Quality Department to perform improvement and review procedures;
- Maintain databases and spreadsheets to track and trend quality monitoring activities, results and outcomes;
- Review records to ensure they are complete, accurate and compliant with standards;
- Analyze data and develop reports to support QI program;
- Develop and enhance documentation, tracking tools and process flows for quality monitoring activities to comply with current regulations and standards;
- Conduct internal record reviews and audits, including medical records;
- Initiate SOP revisions to ensure they are current and validated and support continuous improvement.
- RN Bachelors preferred;
- Associate’s degree in Business, Healthcare or equivalent experience;
- 0-2 years of experience;
- Familiar with Quality Improvement philosophy and techniques and key continuous quality improvement (CQI) concepts;
- Skilled in Microsoft Office products;
- Experience in long term care;
- Medicare MMP/MMAI;
- Managed care experience;
- HEDIS Experience.