Quality Management Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quality Management Coordinator to join our team.
- Develop work plan for quality monitoring activities for Part C to include various components of care: clinical, education, patient satisfaction;
- Lead teams through effective use of quality and project management methods.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, multi-task, and prioritize in a fast-paced environment a mustÂ;
- Experience with Microsoft word, excel required. Proficiency with EDC and other databases preferred;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details required;
- Must have demonstrated experience meeting critical deadlines.Â;
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills a must;
- Experience working in GCP environment and strong knowledge of GCPs required;
- Experience in HIV related clinical research is strongly preferred.Â.