Regional Continuous Improvement Leader Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Regional Continuous Improvement Leader to join our team.
- Improve DBS training and facilitation skills by pursuing certification in DBS tools;
- Assist site and company leadership in the development of a DBS roadmap;
- Drive ever-improving results by leveraging DBS tools, consulting skills, and change management process;
- Collaborate with other Videojet and Danaher sites, benchmark and incorporate best practices;
- Create and Manage healthy Kaizen and Continuous Improvement funnels;
- Promote and facilitate associate development in various DBS tools, lean production, and kaizen leadership;
- Provide coaching and guidance in the implementation of DBS processes and tools;
- Continue to evolve DBS tools;
- Facilitate other DBS training sessions when appropriate (other trainers and consultants from Danaher, Shingijutsu, or other);
- Assist in achieving business unit Policy Deployment and Strategic Plan objectives;
- Ensure and facilitate productive kaizen events.
- Ability to travel as necessary between 3 sites in Illinois.