Registered Nurse (RN) ICU Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) ICU to join our team.
- Also takes Med Surg overflow;
- 1:2 or 1:3 Patient ratio;
- 12 beds;
- Very few pediatrics.
- Additional clinical experience requirements may vary dependent upon the specific department in which the position is utilized;
- TNCC, CCRN preferred;
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred;
- Must have a minimum five years RN ICU experience required;
- Must have at least 3 years of Registered Nurse (RN) with 1 years focus on ICU or Critical Care;
- CCRN preferred but not necessary;
- Must have an American Heart Association issued BLS/ACLS;
- Trauma, Neuro, Medical – Surgical Experience required;
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider and ACLS;
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills;
- Ability to function independently and exercise judgment in interactions with physicians, interprofessional care team and patients, and their families;
- Current and valid IA or Compact RN license;
- current RN license;
- Effective communication and excellent customer service, interpersonal and critical thinking skills required;
- RN degree.