Rehabilitation Technician – PRN Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Rehabilitation Technician – PRN to join our team.
- Must be able to communicate in both verbally and in writing to members of the rehabilitation team;
- Follows patient care-related tasks as determined by the OTR/RPT to assist the patient in achieving optimal goals;
- Able to lift and carry equipment, supplies and materials up to 50 lbs on a regular basis;
- Visual acquity to perceive patient reactions to treatment and to read instructions.
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience preferred; Cerner strongly preferred;
- Current AHA BLS for Healthcare Provider certification;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing providing excellent customer service;
- Previous experience working with nursing staff to deliver patient care;
- Acute care setting and/or exercise field experience;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities/tasks in a fast paced environment;
- Basic computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Windows;
- High school graduate or GED.