Research Nurse Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Research Nurse to join our team.
- Participates in the education of patients on clinical issues;
- Ensure smooth flow for the care of all patients presenting for a fetal cardiology evaluation;
- Maintains fetal cardiology database and participates in fetal cardiology research;
- Other related duties as assigned;
- Assists in the development of protocols, policies and procedures;
- Conduct all intake of new appointments for a fetal diagnosis of congenital heart disease and triage patients appropriately.
- Sponsored Research Project;
- Displays professionalism in all interactions with patients and team members;
- Requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience, plus four years of related experience;
- Ability to work independently;
- Excellent written communications skills in a variety of forms, print material, website content, speeches, and publicity materials;
- Able to reach by extending hand(s) or arm(s) in any direction;
- Finger dexterity required, able to manipulate objects with fingers rather than entire hand(s) or arm(s), e.g., use of computer keyboard;
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels and from diverse cultures;
- Able to sit in a normal seated position for extended periods;
- Qualifications for Candidates include but are not limited to the following: Excellent communication – both written and verbal;
- Excellent oral communication skills to deal effectively within and outside the department;
- Ability to hear within normal range;
- Ability to see within normal parameters;
- Excellent organizational skills to work effectively in an environment that requires balancing multiple assignments.