Resident Assistant I | CNA Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Resident Assistant I | CNA to join our team.
- Assists residents with laundry and housekeeping services as needed;
- Records and follows up with changes in resident’s condition in a timely manner;
- Makes appropriate observations about the resident’s condition in every interaction with the resident;
- Records omission of services in the resident service plan and follows up as appropriate according to company policy;
- Reports information to the appropriate person in a correct time frame according to the company policy;
- Assists resident with all personal care skills (bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting).
- Friendly, caring disposition;
- Experience in the care giving to older adults preferred;
- Any required resident care training;
- Desire to work with older adults;
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification;
- Ability to read, write and speak English.