RN Clinical Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a RN Clinical Supervisor to join our team.
- Assuring efficient coordination of caregivers through case conferences and scheduling process;
- Gathering patient intake information from referral sources and completes necessary tasks to admit patients appropriate for home health services;
- Responsible for efficient and effective utilization management in accordance with client needs, physician orders and payer requirements;
- May perform OASIS SOC/ROC/Recertification visits and regular skilled nursing visits as required. Participates in the agency’s on call rotation;
- Planing and assuring adherence to budgetary guidelines, exercises appropriate expense control management.
- Manage and supervise daily nursing/clinical activities;
- Perform and direct emergency care and procedures as needed and call the Licensed Independent Provider for treatment orders;
- Report directly to the Warden/Facility Administrator or Health Service Administrator for daily clinical operations within the medical department;
- Experience in quality management preferred;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Active license in your respective field required, e.g., Registered Nurse (states in which office and patients are located);
- Must meet all federal, state, local contract and program requirements, in addition to internal certifications and training, as required;
- Supervisory experience preferred;
- Current CPR Certification;
- Auto liability insurance per policy plus current and unrestricted driver’s license;
- Current state RN license, or therapy license. Business coursework (business, finance, accounting, human resources) preferred;
- Prior oversight of multiple facilities required;
- Previous experience as DON in a Skilled Nursing / Long term care facility is required;
- Must have current Texas Registered Nurse (RN) License;
- Service-oriented (positive, enthusiastic, empathetic and respectful demeanor).