Speech Therapist PRN Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Speech Therapist PRN to join our team.
- The speech language pathologist evaluates and treats patients/residents;
- Communicates with families, physicians and other health team members;
- Conducts in-services and training for facility staff on an ongoing basis in restorative techniques;
- Maintains documentation of services in the medical record.
- Interest in sub-acute, geriatric rehabilitation and general rehabilitation;
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with a Masters’ degree in Speech Therapy. Also referred to as: SLP, ST, CCC-SLP, CF-SLP;
- Current Registration /Licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist necessary to work in Long Term Care;
- Two years ( preferred) of clinical experience in the field of physical disabilities working as a Therapist;
- Current licensure;
- Certificateof Clinical Competence from The American Speech/Language and Hearing Association.