Therapist II Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Therapist II to join our team.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care;
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement;
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm”.
- Ability to use a laptop computer;
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements;
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements;
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide;
- To qualify as a Therapist I, you must be registered as an Associate Social Worker (ASW) or Associate Marriage and Family Therapist with the CA-BBS;
- Ability to work in a mobile, fast paced environment;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively;
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile;
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, can maintain a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier;
- A Masters degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling;
- Prepared to work independently with flexible hours that may include evenings, weekend and holidays;
- At least 1 year of experience providing services to adolescents and their families;
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management;
- Spanish Speaking preferred;
- Proven documentation skills and intermediate level computer skills including all MS Office programs.