Travel Dosimetrist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Travel Dosimetrist to join our team.
- Prepare and update patient records accurately and legibly;
- Study patients’ medical histories;
- Calculate radiation dose and location and the energy level of the beam;
- Identify the location, size and nature of tumors;
- Conduct examinations with the use of diagnostic equipment;
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines;
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives;
- Design computerized isodose treatment plans;
- Serve as an assistant to the medical physicist and follow the lead of the radiation oncologist;
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence, which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality patient care;
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional manner.
- Exhibits major team player qualities;
- Excellent communication and listening skills;
- Understand the;
- Willingness to assist others when needed;
- Maintain a positive attitude toward work and others.