Travel Respiratory Therapist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Travel Respiratory Therapist to join our team.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines;
- Provide instruction to patients and other caretakers in the methods and objectives of therapy;
- Provide respiratory care to patients per physician orders and established policies and procedures;
- Prepare and update patient records accurately and legibly;
- Participate in the development and/or implementation of patient care plans;
- Performing insertion and removal of endotracheal tubes;
- Providing respiratory care to patients with critical and complex medical and surgical conditions;
- Promoting continuous quality improvement;
- Performing timely and accurate documentation;
- Teaching and counseling patients/families;
- Evaluating patient and recommends a treatment plan.
- Adult critical care;
- 2 years of recent experience;
- OH license;
- 2+ years of Experience;
- MI license;
- NY license.