Valet Attendant – Part Time Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Valet Attendant – Part Time to join our team.
- Transport guest vehicles to and from designated parking areas and the hotel driveway;
- Assist guests with luggage;
- Greet arriving and departing guests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner;
- Retrieve vehicle keys from and provide receipts to guests;
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner;
- Retrieve guest items from vehicles, as requested;
- Open doors greeting guest with smile and friendly comment as they enter and exit the hotel;
- Ensure any safety or security related procedures are implemented and any possible situation is immediately reported;
- Assist guest with directions and information of property as required;
- Assist departing guest with transportation as requested;
- Diplomatically handle or refer guest request and complaints;
- Perform duties as required in the related positions of the department and Door Attendant. Familiar with all procedures of these positions;
- Properly stand at attention at the hotel entrance;
- Assist Door Attendant in monitoring traffic in the porte cochere.
- Preferred a minimum of one (1) year combination of Valet Attendant and or Dispatch experience;
- Position is contingent on obtaining and maintaining a Gaming License with Gaming Commission;
- Preferred ability to safely operate passenger vehicles with standard and automatic transmissions;
- Must be able to stand/run 100% of shift.