Vascular Sonographer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Vascular Sonographer to join our team.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm”;
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement;
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- Basic computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Windows;
- Registered vascular sonographer (RVT) certification;
- Ability to lift and move patients and heavy equipment to meet the clinical and operational needs of the area;
- Experience in echocardiography, pediatric echocardiography or advance structural heart procedures;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing providing excellent customer service;
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience preferred; Cerner strongly preferred;
- Must be current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS for Healthcare Provider certified;
- Ability to interpret basic EKGs;
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities/tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment;
- Hospital facility experience;
- Educational methodology, data organization, information handling skills and leadership abilities required;
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills;
- Obtain, review and bring together pertinent patient history, physical examination and supporting clinical data to facilitate diagnostic result.