Wound Care Nurse Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Wound Care Nurse to join our team.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support preferred;
- Graduate of accredited wound ostomy care nurse program with current licensure in the state;
- Wound Ostomy Care Nurse (WOCN) preferred;
- At least 2 years of current experience in the specialty is required.
- Confers with the Director of Nursing and/or other licensed nursing personnel regarding dermatologic disorders of residents in the facility;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Leadership and managerial experience;
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience;
- Must have RN license in good standing in Illinois, will consider LPN with Wound Care experience;
- Prior Wound Care experience;
- Wound Care Certified (preferred);
- Must have excellent assessment skills;
- Ability to perform effectively in fast-paced, stressful environment;
- Must possess excellent computer and communication skills;
- Excellent physical assessment and critical thinking skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Current NYS RN license required.