Auto Body Shop Estimator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Auto Body Shop Estimator to join our team.
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards;
- Follows all safety policies and procedures;
- Performs other duties as assigned;
- Prepares estimates for repair work according to dealership, insurance company, and industry standards;
- Oversees delivery of repairs and manages customer expectations;
- Maintains work area in a neat and organized manner.
- Safety and customer service oriented;
- One year of dealer-level or large facility experience preferred;
- Able to drive both automatic and standard-transmission vehicles;
- Unrestricted driver’s license and clean driving record;
- High school diploma or GED required; some post high school education or training preferred;
- Highly professional and dependable;
- Certification or designation in the field of automotive repair a plus;
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress;
- Proficient computer and internet skills;
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.