Automotive Repair Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Automotive Repair Technician to join our team.
- The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl;
- The employee is occasionally required to work in a seated position, climb or balance and taste or smell.
- Inspect and test-drive used/new vehicles to ensure that all features functionality is ideal;
- Must be able to perform lubrication and oil changes;
- Experience can include oil changes, basic maintenance or minor repair work;
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service;
- Work alongside expert technicians to learn how to perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs;
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record;
- Perform vehicle inspections, basic maintenance, minor repairs, and documentation;
- Install multiple accessories on new vehicles as specified by the customer or dealer;
- Must possess 1 year of automotive maintenance experience OR automotive technician training;
- Assist in day-to-day auto shop facility work;
- Experience working with Large/Traditional Auto Shop is preferred.