Certified Maintenance Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Certified Maintenance Technician to join our team.
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing HVAC units;
- Assist in maintaining the curb appeal of the community;
- Assist in renovation projects;
- Complete Make Ready/Punch-Outs on vacant units;
- Plumbing, carpentry, lock repair or replacement;
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing electrical appliances, outlets, and light fixtures.
- Dependable and reliable;
- 1-2 years of Apartment HVAC/maintenance experience;
- Works well in a team environment;
- EPA Type I & II or Universal Certified;
- Have a strong work ethic;
- Must have own tools.