Commercial HVAC Service Tech Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Commercial HVAC Service Tech to join our team.
- You will have the opportunity to work on Rooftop units, split systems, boilers, chillers;
- Installs refrigeration, air conditioning, heating, pneumatic control, and humidity control systems;
- Provides preventive maintenance on heating and cooling systems;
- Troubleshoots, units that are not working and replaces parts that are defective.
- Knowledge of basic electricity and control systems;
- Possess own basic hand tools;
- 3years previous commercial HVAC experience preferred;
- Ability to read, understand, and work from blueprints, specifications, and schematics;
- EPA Universal Certified;
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, or stand, lift and move heavy object;
- Knowledge of the theory, methods, practices, tools and equipment of the trade.