Entry Level HVAC Service Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Entry Level HVAC Service Technician to join our team.
- Identify opportunities for clients to improve their home comfort systems;
- Complete all tasks in accordance with Service Champions quality and safety standards and Honor Our Commitments;
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools to inspect repair, and conduct maintenance on furnaces, condensers and compressors;
- Document service performed and recommendations made by completing applicable forms, reports, logs and/or records;
- Update job knowledge by Being a Life Long Student and participating in educational opportunities;
- Be Kind and Encouraging by educating clients on their systems and maintenance requirements;
- Maintain existing client relationships by Giving Remarkable Service with strong communication and customer service skills;
- Drive Top Performance by completing routine maintenance on residential heating and air conditioning systems.
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks on a daily basis;
- Ability to work in hot, cold, wet climates depending on the weather;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to crawl in tight places and climb ladders; work in attics, garages, crawl spaces and on roofs;
- Integrity and ability to promote a positive company image;
- Provide exceptional customer service while on the job site;
- Must be able to follow directions and work independently;
- Results driven in a high-energy environment;
- Mechanical aptitude.