Facilities Maintenance Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Facilities Maintenance Manager to join our team.
- Supervises employees and activities in the maintenance and repair of machinery and other mechanical equipment used in company operations;
- Manages all facility repairs and improvements;
- Assists workers in diagnosing malfunctions in machinery and equipment;
- Install new equipment;
- Moderate work – Exerting up to 40 lbs of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs of force frequently, and/or 10 lbs force constantly to move objects.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to provide clear and concise details regarding building issues;
- Work well with supervisors, peers, subordinates, guests, vendors and corporate partners;
- Intermediate to advanced proficiencies in building trades including painting, wallpapering, plumbing, seating, and equipment repair;
- Proven ability to lead teams and achieve results through resources;
- Demonstrated administrative and follow up skills to achieve successful maintenance and repair programs;
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis;
- Bachelors’ Degree Required (science/engineering is preferred);
- 4 or more years of facilities management, engineering, maintenance, systems planning, and designing of pharmaceutical production plant;
- Expert knowledge of asset life-cycle and maintenance strategies;
- 10 or more years work experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry;
- Strong knowledge of project management;
- Expert knowledge of systems supported by the Facilities and Engineering Department;
- Utilize data: (Mean-time metrics, In4Maintence);
- Nice to have: new construction, paint;
- Technical prowess, know when to outsource/ insource, setup TPM program.