Facilities Maintenance Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Facilities Maintenance Specialist to join our team.
- When supervisor or team members call or email, promptly returns contact;
- Exhibits a positive attitude at all times and upholds acac’s values of teamwork, customer service, and engagement;
- Wears proper uniform at all times while at work and always presents the acac brand and standard anytime and anywhere the acac uniform is worn;
- Club cleanliness is an all-team responsibility; helps whenever necessary in any area of the club to keep club neat and clean;
- Reads, signs, and abides by the policies included in the Team Member Handbook.
- Ability to travel to multiple locations in the Tampa area;
- Have a reliable work van or truck;
- Able to work flexible days and hours (30-50 hours a week);
- 2-3 business references;
- Must be able to move and stay on feet for extended periods of time;
- Must be able to walk, bend, reach, stretch, and use repetitive arm and leg motions for duration of shift;
- Must be able to work in indoor and outdoor environments;
- Must be able to crawl, climb (stairs, ladders), kneel, and sit;
- Current CPR, First Aid, and AED certifications a plus;
- Knowledge of swimming pool operations; Pool Operator’s License highly desirable;
- Must enjoy working in a team environment;
- Able to work varied shifts, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays;
- Safety and customer service oriented;
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds;
- Must be detail oriented.